Wing Chun Kuen Kung Fu Club Now open for in-person classes Ealing, West London and Banbury, Middlesex . Class sizes are small BOOK online only.
Classes open to all starting from aged 15+ no previous experience necessary.
Wing Chun Kuen taught in a traditional, holistic manner, offering safe enjoyable training which successfully combines a highly practical and effective street self protection t... raining with health and fitness to help ward off injury.
The complete, undiluted Wing Chun system taught systematically within an informal training environment, allowing individuals to progress at their own pace and explore their own individuality.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WING CHUN
1) Improves speed, reflexes, co-ordination and timing.
2) Develops a high level of physical sensitivity, allowing a practitioner to feel your opponents movements.
3) Increases stamina and fitness levels.
4) Increases concentration and self discipline.
5) Reduces stress levels through relaxation and mental focus.
6) Increases confidence through physical training and develops a positive mental attitude.
7) Increases your audio/visual awareness.
8) Improves your body posture and balance.
*** About the Club ***
Authorised lineage of Ip Mans eldest son, Ip Chun.
The MWCK, taught by Sifu Joel Bell, was set up in 2007 with the permission of Sifu Shaun Rawcliffe to teach and promote original and pure Wing Chun Kung Fu in the Middlesex region. Sifu Shaun Rawcliffe is the senior western instructor of Sifu Ip Chun (eldest son of Master Ip Man, Bruce Lee's teacher). We maintain close links with Hong Kong and Master Ip Chun, with regular trips to train in Master Ip Chun's class.
*** As part of the Midlands Wing Chun Kuen Association we can offer ***
1) Special weekend seminars covering all aspects of Wing Chun self defence, accupressure, psychology and Positive Mental Attitude methodology.
2) The opportunity to meet and train with other Wing Chun Sifu's at seminars arranged specifically for the Midlands Wing Chun Kuen.
3) Group training trips to Hong Kong and Foshan, China, to train with Ip Chun Si-fu and meet many other Wing Chun and Kung Fu Sifu's.
4) Open courses and seminars to both Wing Chun and non Wing Chun groups abroad and in the UK.
5) The opportunity to train and socialise in a friendly, open atmosphere.
6) Regular Chi Sao/workshop gatherings with other Wing Chun organisations for friendly exchange and training.
This is a small private class run for the dedicated and discerning Wing Chun enthusiast wanting to learn traditional Hong Kong Wing Chun the traditional way.
We run an informal but hard working class, dedicated to exploring the Wing Chun system and making it work for the individual. It is our goal that each student can get what they need from the system and the classes, with all students working closely with the chief instructor. There are many aspects of Wing Chun training, from the intellectual analysis of sticking hands (instantaneous, 3-dimentional, energy-based chess) and relaxation and focus methodologies, to the brutal reality of it's use in the real world. Anyone is welcome to train, everyone is a valued student.
The group also benefits from free online video instruction as an aid to students training at home and reinforcing class instruction.
Wing Chun Kuen can be trained equally by all.
Acceptance as a student, as in all of Sifu Shaun Rawcliffe's schools, is subject to progression from the beginners training program. After which, members are welcome at any of Sifu Rawcliffe's schools throughout the UK, Europe and Master Ip Chun's school in Hong Kong.
Book a class today take advantage of our special offers. DBS Insured By: Bccma